The Paynow Topup website gives you the ability to make your TelOne bill payments for broadband with convenience. Another way is to purchase the vouchers which can be redeemed but this post specifically is for paying directly. TelOne broadband services are among the best in Zimbabwe which is why they have a large subscriber base.
Traditionally, subscribers of their services had to go to the physical locations to make payments- but not anymore. Technological developments over the years now make it possible to pay for these services from the comfort of your home. So whether you’re working from home or studying online, you can save time on unnecessary trips to the nearest TelOne branch.
Imagine the time that’s wasted standing in long queues to make a simple payment; it’s time that can never be recovered, so thanks to technology that no longer has to be the case. In this post we’re going to show you how you can pay your TelOne bill on the Paynow Topup website.
In order to pay your TelOne bill on Paynow, follow the steps below:
- Simply visit www.topup.co.zw
- Select the Broadband Category
- Select TelOne ADSL. This is specifically for TelOne bills as indicated in the screenshot below versus the first ‘TelOne ADSL’ at the beginning.
- On the Product dropdown field, select between ‘ADSL’ and ‘Blaze LTE’
- Proceed to select the specific product you want to pay for
- Enter the town where you’re based
- Enter the associated TelOne number for your bill payment
- Should you require an email copy of your payment, click the email checkbox and enter your email
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to Checkout
- You can express checkout via Ecocash or OneMoney or Click on “Pay on Paynow” and select other methods of payment
Once you’ve completed the payment you will get a notification via email as confirmation of a successful transaction.