TelOne ADSL is the only ADSL internet provider in Zimbabwe due to the fact that ADSL operates on a fixed telephone network. Tel-One has a monopoly on this sector in Zimbabwe. TelOne ADSL runs on the ADSL2+ connection which is capable of reaching download speeds of 4 Mbps.
These days where remote working is now a normal part of life, it’s a welcome development for everyone. Think about it, who doesn’t need data access. Working professionals for one, whether working from home or from your business premises you need data. Students need data since some schools are now doing online lectures; and of course, our families at home who want to watch their favorite shows on Netflix.
The other thing is the packages cater for everyone according to their data requirements. Whether you’re a student or an executive, TelOne ADSL has a package that suits your needs. The next part outlines the steps you need to take to buy your vouchers on our platform.
In order to buy a TelOne ADSL Voucher on Paynow Topup,
- Simply visit www.topup.co.zw
- Select the Broadband Category
- Select TelOne ADSL Vouchers
- Select the quantity of your preferred voucher
- Enter your email address
- Click the checkbox “Remind Me Near Expiry” if you want to receive a reminder just before your voucher expires
- Click the “Send My Vouchers by SMS” if you want your voucher sent to your phone
- Enter your mobile number
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to Checkout
- You can express checkout via Ecocash or OneMoney or Click on “Pay on Paynow” and select other methods of payment
You can also make use of the super convenient WhatsApp Bot to buy your vouchers, buy airtime and pay other bills. To access the WhatsApp Bot, save the number +263 864 44729100. Enter “Start” in the chat and the bot will guide you.