The Paynow Topup website enables you to buy your NetOne Easycall vouchers with convenience. The Paynow service is not only limited to buying airtime for making voice calls, but you can also buy the different bundles on offer by NetOne. As you can imagine, the competition between the mobile network operators (MNOs) is intense; As a result, they constantly look for innovative ways to outdo one another.
That level of competition is good news for the end user – like you – giving you options to make your life easier. Nowadays it’s rare to buy juice cards to top up your phone as we’re living in the era of technology. It’s a lot easier to communicate and do things that were somewhat difficult. Paynow Topup provides that convenience – to buy your airtime with ease as well as making other payments.
In this post we’re going to show you how to easily you can top up your Netone line. It’s as easy “ABC”
In order to buy a NetOne EasyCall Voucher on Paynow,
- Simply visit www.topup.co.zw
- Select the Airtime Category
- Select NetOne Vouchers
- Select the quantity of your preferred voucher
- Enter your email address
- Click the “Send My Vouchers by SMS” if you want your voucher sent to your phone
- Enter your mobile number
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Verify your order just to be sure before you proceed to the checkout page. You can even adjust the quantity if you want.
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to Checkout
- You can express checkout via Ecocash or OneMoney or Click on “Pay on Paynow” and select other methods of payment
You can also make use of the super convenient WhatsApp Bot to buy your vouchers, buy airtime and pay other bills. To access the WhatsApp Bot, save the number +263 864 44729100. Enter “Start” in the chat and the bot will guide you.