Africom is one of Zimbabwe’s Internet Access Providers (IAPs) which was established in 1995. They were one of the first companies to provide what was then a big innovation which was relatively affordable wireless internet connectivity through wireless dongles, WiFi routers. In this post we’re going to cover how to get Africom airtime on Paynow Topup.
Their suite of products includes internet and voice over internet services. During the late 2000s, they managed to capture a significant portion of the market with their mobile dongle service which offered a 2GB monthly cap.
At the time it was one of the cheaper and easy to access alternatives on the market. Since then, they have introduced a number of other services to their product portfolio. Seeing that they offer capped internet and voice services, you need to stay on top of things by monitoring usage.
In keeping up with trends in technology, we’re constantly trying to make it convenient to get your airtime online. In order to buy an Africom Airtime Voucher on Paynow Topup, you can follow these simple steps:
- Simply visit www.topup.co.zw
- Select the Broadband Category
- Select Africom Vouchers
- Select the quantity of your preferred voucher
- Enter your email address
- Click the “Send My Vouchers by SMS” if you want your voucher sent to your phone
- Enter your mobile number
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- Review your order and adjust the quantity if you so desire before proceeding to the checkout page.
- You can express checkout via Ecocash or OneMoney or Click on “Pay on Paynow” and select other methods of payment
You can also make use of the super convenient WhatsApp Bot to buy your vouchers, buy airtime and pay other bills. To access the WhatsApp Bot, save the number +263 864 44729100. Enter “Start” in the chat and the bot will guide you.