Make Payment for The Sivio Institute Trust
Paynow is a secure online payments gateway.
Click here for more information about Paynow.
Page loading, please wait...
- Is this site safe?
- The Paynow site is highly secure. We use industry-leading technology to keep your information safe. We automatically encrypt your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Transport Layer Security protocol (TLS) with an encryption key length of 2048-bits. Our servers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and malicious code.
- Are my card details stored?
- Paynow does NOT log/store any Credit Card Numbers, Expiry dates, CVV or PIN on our systems. All secure credit card data entered is encrypted over another channel directly to the bank's processing facility.Neither the buyer nor the seller can see the other partys credit card or bank account information.
- What will appear on my statement?
- The description on your statement will appear as "PAYNOW" or "WEBDEV" and may include the name of the Paynow Merchant. All foreign currency payments are processed in USD so exchange rates are set by Visa and Mastercard. If you wish to query any transaction on your statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buyer Protection
- Paynow operates an escrow-type service called Buysafe to protect and reassure buyers. Buysafe protects the buyer by ensuring that payment is only sent to the Merchant once the buyer is satisfied that the goods have been delivered or service rendered. See the Full FAQ for more detail on Buysafe.
- The buyer gets the opportunity to rate and review the seller's service for all transactions over $20. Check previous ratings and whether the seller has Buysafe enabled or whether they are a Paynow Verified Merchant.