Page loading, please wait...
Welcome to Paynow.
Please follow the guide below to familiarize yourself with setting up your account.
You do not need to be a registered user to make payments. If you would like to make a payment please Log On using the Guest User option.
To register for a Paynow account please go to the Sign Up page and complete the Sign Up form. You will be sent an email to verify your email address is correct. Please click the link in the email. Congratulations for registering on Paynow, please proceed to Log On and login using the Registered User Login form.
As a registered member you have more functionality available to you including viewing your transaction history. For more information on making payments please view the Customer FAQ
Once you have logged in you will be taken to the Payment Bank Accounts page. Complete the Select Payment Methods form:
Step 1 - Payment Methods: Select which payment methods you would like to receive payment from. Note you do NOT need to be
registered with any of these providers to receive payment on Paynow.
Do you have an existing Vpayments customer account: if you have an existing Vpayments customer account you can use that to receive Vpayments as well. Simply select Yes and enter the email address you used to register on Vpayments. If you do not have an existing Vpayments login select No and Paynow will register you on Vpayments using your existing details. In future if you would like to use Vpayments outside of Paynow you can login with these details and complete the account setup process.
- Step 2 - Bank Accounts: Select if you want to receive funds into a single bank account or multiple bank accounts across different payment methods. Then enter your financial institution and full Bank Account Number (not card number).
- Step 3 - Charges: Choose whether you want to absorb charges or pass them onto your customers. You can alter this later on a per payment link e.g. shopping cart, bill payment form etc.
Ways To Get Paid
You are now a registered Paynow merchant and any Paynow customer can search for you by your registered email and make payments to you. You can also use Paynow in the following ways:
- Email Payment Request: Using either the automatic simple email request or a custom email template you can send your customers a payment request email. The email will contain a button for your customer to click to make payment to you on Paynow.
- Buttons (HTML Code Snippet): Similar to the email payment request you can either use the simple or advanced template option to create HTML code you can copy and paste into either your own web page or email. When your customer clicks the button they will be taken to Paynow to make payment. This is a great way to sell single products or handle donations etc. from your web site.
- Simple Shopping Carts: If you have a website but do not have a shopping cart then Paynow can host the shopping cart for you. Use the simple shopping cart to setup your products and copy and paste the generated HTML into your site so your customers can begin shopping immediately.
- 3rd Party Shopping Carts & Business Systems Integration: If you have an existing website with a shopping cart (e.g. OpenCart or Magento) and would like to receive payments you can link your site to Paynow. All communication is server to server and will require custom development to integrate. For help integrating your site please see the Developer Documentation page. For more information on 3rd Party Sites please see the Merchant FAQ.